Welcome to our second International Mindful Eating Day Celebration! This year our theme is: Nourish Mindful Eating.
How do we do this? Well, we have a recipe for that!
The suggested ingredients are:
• 500 units of compassionate curiosity to become more present with ourselves and our food
• 250 units of respectful care to the present moment
• Mix well with the willingness to heal our relationship with food
• And wallah! A joyful mindful eating experience, no baking required!
We will offer two live webinars on January 26, 2017:
• 9 am - 10 am EST with our first Live Webinar featuring a special message from our TCME Board president, Marsha Hudnall, of Green Mountain at Fox Run. We will have interviews with members of the TCME board interspersed with mindful eating practices and reflections.
• 2 pm - 3 pm EST will be our second Live Webinar for our celebration with more interviews with leading mindful eating professionals, another shared practice, and tips for bringing your practice further.
Recommended time zone converter to see what time that will be where you are! www.worldtimebuddy.com
Everyone who registers is invited to join a special Facebook group created just for this event!
Fiona Sutherland, of Body Positive Australia, has again crafted a 30-day journey of mindful eating designed to educate, inspire and enlighten! This path features a daily MEME (which stands for Mindful Eating, Mindfulness Exercise) and opportunities to discuss, share links and interact with each other. If you don’t use Facebook, not to worry, everyone who registers will get a weekly email featuring the daily MEME's and practices.
We look forward to seeing you in our various celebratory spaces to nourish the heart of mindful eating!
Would you like to host a mindful eating event in your local community? We'd love to support you! Learn more here.
Check out last years host of videos from professional mindful eating practitioners around the world.