Heal your relationship with food and your body! Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Binge Eating Retreat
You might be struggling with binge eating if you:
- Eat until you feel uncomfortably full
- Eat large amounts of food when you’re not hungry• Eat more rapidly than normal
- Eat alone due to embarrassment about how much you eat
- Feel disgusted, depressed, or guilty after you eat
- Do you wish you could just be at peace with food?
- Would you like to have more time in your day to live instead of obsessing about eating?
- Do you need time to focus on yourself for a change?
Nourish the big, vibrant life you crave! Michelle May, M.D., co-author of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating and founder of the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Programs and Training Program, and Camerin Ross, PhD, an experienced Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Therapist, will guide you through this effective program to heal your relationship with food and your body.
Your 5-day/4-night all-inclusive retreat includes...
- Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Workshops facilitated by Michelle May, M.D. and Camerin Ross, PhD.
- Small Group Therapy Sessions: You’ll be assigned to a small group that will participate in three sessions with Dr. Ross on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
- 4 nights of cozy retreat style lodging at El Rancho Robles (http://elranchorobles.com). Three room types to choose from based on your preference and budget.
- Eye-opening mindful eating experiences. ALL meals are included in this retreat package.
- Optional Mindful Movement opportunities in the morning and afternoon, including walking, hiking, yoga, and other experiences.
- Copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Binge Eating: A Mindful Eating Program for Healing Your Relationship with Food and Your Body
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program for Binge Eating Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Password access to www.AmIHungry.net: private member forum, virtual coach, journal, and more undefined before and after retreat!
- Self-care time to relax, restore, and renew!
Retreat with us to dig deep and discover a whole new way to relate to food. Together we’ll explore why you eat and help you learn new skills and strategies to break the binge-repent-repeat cycle. Most important, the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Retreat for Binge Eating will start you on your journey to the big, vibrant life you crave! Men, women, and couples are welcome!This training program is co-facilitated by Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Programs and Training Founder, Michelle May, M.D., CSP, a physician and recovered yo-yo dieter and author of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat along with Camerin Ross, Ph.D. Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Programs and Training offers a mindful, weight-neutral, non-diet, approach to food, movement, and self-care.
Click here for more information and to register.
Am I Hungry? is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Am I Hungry? maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This course is 12 CECs.
Am I Hungry? is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 12 Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) for completion of this activity.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886652189-2377) for 8 Social Work continuing education contact hours.
Wellcoaches has approved this activity for 12 continuing education credit hours (CEH).